How to change blogger Template and best SEO setting 2021

welcome to my official website Ghf hacks. In this post I want to tell you how to change blogger Template 2021 update.

first you can download template. search on  google "Seo friendly blogger Templates"

first on google website www.gooyaabitemplates.com. I recommend you blogger Templates download on this site. it seo optimized, seo friendly template. on this website thousand template of all categories, like movies, Games, News, Traveling or etc.

download template in pc or android. right click to open with in notepad.

 Select all coding (Ctrl+A) 

copy all html coding (Ctrl+C) 


Search on google www.blogspot.com. first you can sign in blogger. you can see you can see your website go to template button. click to edit html template in blogger.

Blogger website edit html (Ctrl+A) and delete all.

your download template past in it (Ctrl+V). then it click on save button.

Click on layout change site button.

See my video how to seo setting and change blogger Template.

Subscribe my YouTube channel

Watch my full video!


Share my post to all friends!





Post a Comment

0 Comments